Washroom Interior Materials
The washroom, as a whole,
becomes a warm space with pure, solid wood.
The wood that we use for washroom interiors is the heartwood (the red part); while sapwood (the
part of the wood around the heartwood) gets discolored easily, heartwood is not easily discolored.
Hinoki and Sawara have both excellent water resistance and have durability.
A washroom that uses natural wood creates a warm atmosphere.
The fragrance of the wood also has a relaxing effect.
Compared to other wood, Hinoki is more resistant to decay due to its large amount of oil,
and it is excellent durability.
It has water resistant properties and is therefore also resistant to chemical detergents.
- The manufacture and sale of wooden baths
- We are always at your service regarding the construction of wooden baths of a multitude of styles
- Price List, Size and Design Schematics of Wooden Baths
- Custom made wooden Bath
- The Production of Wooden Baths
- Hot water tap and small tub with hot water to wash off your body after bathing.
- Washroom Interior Materials
- Taking Care of your Wooden Bath
Washroom Interior Material Size & Price
|Quantity||16 Pieces /bundle|
※(excluding tax and postage)